Friday, 15 February 2013

SERIOUSLY EMBARRASSED

The other day when going through my e-mails there was one from a person who is a regular visitor to this blog, he asked: "Why no postings since the 24th January?"

I must admit to being seriously embarrassed as I normally try to update the blog on a regular basis and the blame for a lack of posting can be placed fairly and squarely with UKIP.  As someone with quite a bit of involvement with the UK Independence Party most of my spare time is taken with UKIP.

Due to a combination of organising candidates for the County Council elections which are due to take place on the 2nd May, also contacting the volume of new members which are joining the party at a rate never seen before, there has been no time for blogging - so please be patient.  As soon as the election period is over I will endeavour to return to normal.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Just wanted to say that your article in Independence had me in hysterics for some reason. Excellent work.